Beautiful Cape House to Share (Tillson Estates)

Started by hossain9984, August 11, 2016, 03:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hossain9984

Non-smoking female is looking for employed non-smoking female or student to share my 4 bedroom 1900 sq-ft home in Tillson Estates.

Conveniently located near both New Paltz and Kingston, the home is on a very well maintained neighborhood. It is quiet, peaceful and private. It is completely furnished, hardwood floors downstairs, large kitchen, baseboard heating, dishwasher, cable/high speed internet (WiFi), washer/dryer and storage. The rent is $500 per month including utilities. Proof of employment and a deposit is required.

You will have a private bathroom and bedroom. The house has lots of storage and walk-in closet. We will have to share the kitchen. The house has a big back yard, a large deck, a garden, a barbecue area and a two car garage.

The house is conveniently located 5 minutes from Rosendale bus station, park, community center and hiking area, 15 minutes from NYS Thruway, SUNY New Paltz and SUNY Ulster. Lots of restaurants and social activity.

I'm friendly, social and willing to share my home with the right person. No pets allowed.