One-Room Sublet Available in All-Female Student House

Started by janette, October 04, 2012, 11:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janette

One of our roommates has dropped out and we want to sublet her room. We are looking for a serious, responsible, and friendly individual to take her place.  We are just a 5-minute walk from the campus or Main Street.  The house is full of natural light from large windows and skylights.  The room is furnished and ready to move in; it's bright and cheerful with 2 windows and ample closets for clothes and books.  Enjoy free use of new washer and dryer, brand-new large bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, large eating area, all-season sunroom, covered front and back porches, and large backyard.  Rent is only $585 + utilities and the lease ends May 25, unless you want to extend it.  Please, no furniture, no smoking, and no pets.  This won't last long.  Please call for more information and to come and see the house:  (845) 633-9616.   

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg, i'm 20 years old and transferring to New Paltz spring 2013 also looking for room mates/an apartment close to main street as well as campus.  If you guys are looking for another room mate feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me Megodwyer@gmail.com , or call me 5169960610.  I'm really laid back, easy to get along with, love having a good time but is also serious about my work, respectful and am looking for the same type in room mates so if you are interested let me know!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.