SPRING 2013- $415 per month VERY close to campus and town

Started by acast, September 03, 2012, 06:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acast

I am looking for a female to sublet a room in a 4 bedroom house for SPRING 2013. (You would move in at the end of the Fall 2012 semester) The bedroom is on the second floor of the house.  The house is located very close to campus, walking distance!!! The rent is $415 a month plus cable, water, electric.  Great roommates, great deal!!!!

Email me for more details at: acastania3291@gmail.com

melissunshine

Hey there!
im 20 year old junior transfer student starting in spring 2013.  Few questions!
About where is the house located (street)?
whats the enviroment like at this place?
Feel free to email me back at melissa.mcgrath1@email.sunydutchess.edu
Thanks much!
Melissa

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg, i'm 20 years old and transferring to New Paltz spring 2013 also looking for room mates/an apartment close to main street as well as campus.  If you guys are looking for another room mate feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me Megodwyer@gmail.com , or call me 5169960610.  I'm really laid back, easy to get along with, love having a good time but is also serious about my work, respectful and am looking for the same type in room mates so if any of you are interested let me know!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.