Spacious and very quiet studio apartment for grad student

Started by budstnp, June 26, 2021, 04:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budstnp

Looking for a grad student or faculty member at SUNY to rent our spacious and very quiet studio apartment just off Rte. 32, 2 miles north of New Paltz. Private entrance and patio that looks out on a beautiful half-acre garden. Wifi, electricity included. Washer/dryer available. Rent: $895 per month. Lease 12 months, available August 1st (some flexibility on move-in date). We are looking for one responsible and considerate renter. Fully vaccinated, non-smoker. No pets. We will be conducting viewing on Saturdays in July.

carloswbo

Hello I am interested in seeing the studio. Please contact me at 5164106185 text/call or at my email baryckic1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

eoinhden

Hello,
My name is Eoin Dennis and I'm interested in your rental. I know you are looking for a grad student, however I'm a mature undergraduate transfer student (turning 22 this fall) Preferably I'd move in late August although could move in any time this summer. I am quiet and studious, majoring in the fine arts. I would love to set up an appointment to see the property. My Phone number is (585) 213-0777, and my instagram is @kidcaviar. I would be cosigning with my parents (one working, and one retired)
Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Eoin

htapps

Interested! Do you have an email I can contact you at? Or a phone number?

morgac1

Hi!
I'm interested! You can reach me by email at morgac1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Courtney :)

brendancunningham

If this is still available I would like to view the apartment, please email me at Brendancunningham@gmail.com or call/text me at 631-258-4560
Thanks

Iloaeza

Hello,

I am interested in checking this place out. Please contact me at loaezai1@newpaltz.edu if it's still available. I do not smoke, I have no pets and I'm 26 finishing school in a year or so. Thanks!

Lucas Rendich

Hello. My name is Lucas and I am very interested. My phone number is 845-554-8269. I hope to hear from you soon!

Jackiechu

VERY interested!
Please email at: tendlerjackie@gmail.com
or text me at: 845.633.3046

Thank you!
~ Jackie

foleyk2

Hi there.
My name is Foley (23, she/her)
Not sure if this is still available but I'm super interested!
my email is foleyk2@newpaltz.edu