potential for studio or 1 br appartment

Started by Jon D., April 29, 2016, 12:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon D.

Hi all, debating renting vs living in the dorm while at SUNY New Paltz, depending on what I might do with work and/or if I could find something that would be overall cheaper than living in the dorms. I'd be looking for a studio or 1 bedroom, with a reasonable price (somewhere in the three digit range). Might not be bringing a whole lot with me, so less for me to be messy with, though I make sure to not be messy, and I'm pretty quiet, and respectful of neighbors if they think I'm starting to get too loud.

Renter15

Hi Jon,
Did you ever find a place to live?...

Jon D.

Got a private message from someone in early May, I'm finally getting in touch with them. I'll see what happens with it I guess, going to try to figure things out possibly when I go to register for classes, which I'm trying to set up for next Friday.

shineju

BEAUTIFUL CLEAN FURNISHED  ROOM WITH MANY UPDATES CLOSE TO CAMPUS

It is in a non-smoking environment, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, new kitchen frig, floors, wood floors, etc., WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. Also, we have a super sweet small dog with hair not fur, non shedding. The New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property and is free to SUNY NP community. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. If you are seriously interested, please feel to contact me by email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well.