Looking for apartment/roommate to look with

Started by esimpson, June 27, 2016, 10:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esimpson

Hello there! My name is Eva and I am a graduate student looking for either an apartment and/or possibly a roommate or two to look at apartments with. I am neat and a non-smoker and although I love pets, I am sadly allergic. I'm looking for roughly between $500 - $650. I don't mind if I room with guys vs. girls, as long as we get along! Feel free to email me at eva.simpsonabrams@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. Thanks! :)

duboisdrive

I have Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house complete for four students...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Additionally,  Grad & UnderGrads are looking for roommates.  The townhouses are equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, full washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit.  Contact me @ eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.  You won't regret a look & see.