Looking for a 2-bedroom place available May 1

Started by sdwrnm78, April 07, 2015, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdwrnm78

We are 2 international students looking for a 2-bedroom place available starting May 1st. Also,we are quiet, responsible, non-smokers, and no pets. Please email me at wangy5@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu  Thanks!

alaynawageman10

Hello my name is Alayna Wageman! I saw you were looking for a room, not sure if you need one still because I am looking for a sublet for the summer!

The house is on 10 Orchard Lane which is about a 5 minute walk to SUNY New Paltz campus.  Currently there are 7 girls living in the house, you would have your own room on the first floor. If you want I am completely comfortable leaving my twin bed, drawers, desk, and mini fridge for you to use. There is also a closet. The girls are great and are extremely easy going. I play on the New Paltz Field Hockey team so most of my housemates are on the team or on Volleyball.

The rent is $650 a month (and does not include electric and cable, cable(which includes WIFI) is 14$/per month and electric is paid every two months and comes too about 35$)

I am looking for a sublet from June 01 2015 to August 01 2015, if you need to stay more days in August we can discuss arrangements. I am currently abroad so the best way to contact me in through email (N02692084@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu)