Looking for room or studio ~$400 will barter

Started by lookingforaplace, July 26, 2012, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lookingforaplace

I am a transfer student looking to move into a room in the New Paltz/Tillson/Rosendale area in September 2012. Ideally, no more than a 25 minute drive to SUNY NP campus. I am looking for a cozy place to rent that would be ~$200-$300 a month, no more than $450 a month including utilities. I am willing to barter services for cheaper rent-- can do gardening tasks, thorough house-cleaning, organizing, pet-sitting, tutoring, etc. I am a quiet, hard-working, and studious person, no pets but don't mind cats or calm dogs belonging to others.

Mike12471

I will consider bartering for some of the rent. Let me know if interested.

$480.00 per month includes heat, hot water, electricity and WIFI.
1 room in Rifton, NY about 15 minutes from SUNYNP campus, 20 from UCCC. 3 BR duplex. 1 room available. Kitchen, living room, dining room, washer/dryer, off street parking. 2 males looking for 3rd roommate (M/F). Nice place, quiet neighborhood.

Available August 1. 1 year lease requested, but will discuss a shorter one.

845-532-6525 or email: Onaip@aol.com

Junipercoyote

Hey there-I am in a smilar boat and I am interested in co-creating an intentional space with a few other people to split the rent.  I really like  any rosendale.  Do you have any possible interest?  I think if 3-4 awesome people came together in the same space it could be wonderful.

Let me know.
Laura

Shancan

Laura,

Are you still looking for a place? There's a room opening up in my house in Tillson which is part of Rosendale. My boyfriend and I live in a 1,300 square foot home. Our place includes a gas stove, large living room, off street parking, kitchen, two porches and basement with washer and dryer.

Rent is $420 a month with water included. We've found that the other utilities tend to range around $100. If you're still looking then I can provide you with some pictures. You can also email me at tillsonroomforrent@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Helper

I have one room open in my home for a great student. I am looking for someone who is  clean, polite responsible and respectful. This space is a fantastic space for dedicated students who care about who they live with and how their place looks. This is a truly magical Place. Currently the students here  work together in a cooperative manner to keep the home feeling warm for each other. Looking for 3.0 students and above.The rooms are private with their own set of keys. The upstairs shares a bathroom with 3 and the downstairs shares a  bathroom with two. Each individual follows a schedule with rules at hand to keep the space clean and neat. The living room is cozy and shares close proximity with a nice large kitchen. If you love to cook, you have found your space.
There is only one room available,
so make sure you email me in order to schedule a viewing.

The house sits on 2 acres of private property with a garden and Peach trees. Perfect for those who want to garden and grow their own food. The house is about a 5-7 min drive to campus on rt 208 heading to Gardiner.

There is only one room available and it is upstairs. This one goes for 559.

email me villeg52@gmail.com

Available now

I am open to renting it for 450. I  have a few things around the house that can use some help.