Need a Roommate for Very Nice Apartment at The Ridge

Started by Jinjer93, October 03, 2012, 06:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinjer93

Hey, my name is Georgia and I am a sophomore at SUNY New Paltz and I would like to live at The Ridge at New Paltz. The rent is from $1200 to $1300 for us to split. Utilities are extra. These apartments are new and VERY nice, and clean too. There is one bathroom, two bedrooms, a living room with a fire place, a small balcony, and a full kitchen. It is located practically across the street from the Student Union Building. Check out their website: theridgeatnewpaltz.com

I am a 19 year old girl and would like to live with another girl. I am a relaxed and understanding person. I would like to move in asap but I am also available to move in by December/January. If you would like to contact me please e-mail me at N02617317@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

Melissa Walsh

Dear Georgia,

My name is Melissa Walsh, age 23, I am going to SUNY New Paltz in January for my MA program. I am also looking for a roomate at the Ridge, it seems like such a great place to live! I would be looking to move in for December/January also! Most likely January, as classes begin January 22nd. Please contact me at rosewalsh89@yahoo.com or feel free to text me at 631-935-2308. I am a very responsible and serious student.

Melissa Walsh
walshm1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Meggg

heyy my name is Meg and i'm also a transfer student for spring 2013.  i'm 20 yrs old laid back, fun, respectful, and responsible looking for female roomates as well.  feel free to look me up on facebook (Meg O'Dwyer), email me at Megodwyer@gmail.com, or call/text me 5169960610.
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.