4 girls looking for a freespirit housemate any gender

Started by psychemajorjr, February 24, 2012, 02:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychemajorjr

hey everyone we are 5 minutes from campus on Church street. Church street is a street filled with college kids. We are 4 girls looking for any gender. the house is 550 a month including heat, garbage disposal, and washer and dryer. The house is a beautiful 5 bedroom that we fell in love with. Please call me as soon as possible.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Barra Friedman

saramberg

Hey,
Im sara. I'm looking to transfer this coming fall, I'm going to be a sophomore. I like to refer to myself as  free spirit. I'm pretty easy going and like to have a good time. You can email me at saramberg3@gmail.com if your still looking!

ChloeH

Hey!

My name is Chloe and I will be a senior next year at New Paltz. I actually live on Church Street right now, but my housemates are all graduating this year. If you are still looking for a 5th person, email me at chiggins90@gmail.com!
I'm really easy going and relaxed, get along with just about anybody so I would love to hear from you!
Thanks!

Ramaster

Hey, I'm Rachael and I just  transferred here this semester. I moved to Southside Terrace and I'm beginning to figure out it's more fun to live with other people when you first transfer. I have a cat and a lizard and I would prefer the option of smoking but it's not a priority. I like your ad and I would be happy to be an addition to your roommate group! My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/roachael.masta if you wanna add me, contact me or whatever. I am really laidback and clean but I also like to have lots of fun and work hard. If you want anymore info hit me up!

KatieG23

hey seems like a lot of people are interested, but if you're still looking lemme know- this sounds great! my email's katiegraham@optonline.net

Montana93

I am also interested! I will be transferring there this fall and I'm very easy going! My name is Montana, my email is montana3993@gmail.com :)

Shaiy Chapman

Hey! I dont know if your still looking for anyone, but I am very interested :) My names Shaiy, Im a performing arts major and I would definitely describe myself as a free spirit. Let me know if your still looking for a roommate! :) Contact me at Shaiychapman1@gmail.com

Montana93

If you're still looking my name is Montana and I'm going to be a transfer student! I really like this price and other details. My email is montana3993@gmail.com and I can give you more details then!

rmartoy

Hi! My name is Rachel and I will be a transfer student next fall looking for a place to live. I am very easy going and am also a serious student who is looking to enjoy college probably similar to you. Please let me know if this is still available. You can call at 8628129309 or email me at rtoy90@aol.com. Thanks

Montana93

Hello! If you still need someone my name is Montana and I'll be a transfer student. 518-867-6883

emilyazer

My name is emily azer and I would love to join your free spirited house! Email me if it's still available eazer92@yahoo.com

abcirenza

Hello my name is Alessandra, if you still need someone I am interested! you can reach me at 9179927482

laurel5

Hey any of you girls who commented on here still need a place to live?