WegfwTnHmttsTabTzBy
0 (0%)
LxVxMUZJlBcaCz
0 (0%)
DNMUtmbeXw
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

BellaAtNewPaltz

Hi I'm Bella and I'm going to tell you a bit about my house :)

Currently there are six people living here, and four of them are going to move out after graduating in the spring. There will be two of us (Alex and I, both female) living here next year.

The location of this house is perfect. Five-minute walk to campus or to the center of town, doesn't get any better than that.

There will be four single rooms available; one is currently a large room that will be converted into two separate rooms in the coming months. They are all at ground floor level (Alex and I are in the two rooms upstairs).

Rent is $650/month, utilities included, cable and internet is separate (currently comes to about $20/month per person). The lease is for a year and begins at the end of May 2012.

There is a kitchen, decent sized living room, and large basement area with a bar (good for having people over). Conveniently there is a washer and a dryer in the basement that you put in $1.00 in quarters to use.

There are two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.

For those of you who have a car: We have a large driveway, and there are usually parking spots on the street as well.

We also have a nice little backyard with a fire pit.

We are friendly, clean, respectful, responsible roommates and are looking for similar people to join us from May 2012-May 2013. We are showing the house now and are looking to fill the rooms as soon as possible. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Please contact me if you are interested!

rquinones

Hey,
my name is Rae. Me and three of my friends are interested in seeing your house. If we could set up a day to do so that would be great! Thanks :)
Rae

LgarlickN90

Hi Bella,
My friends and I are look for a house that can fit the four of us. We would be interested in look at the house.
Can we set up a time to look at the house?
My e-mail is LgarlickN90@gmail.com

Pagesophia

Hello,

Me and my friend are very interested. I'm a music student and she is an art student.  Please email me if the room is still available. Thanks :)

n02598914

Hi I am interested in the house if there are still rooms available. Please email me at ekrzos@gmail.com Thanks!

kfletcher

Hi Bella,
My name is Kelly and I am very interested if there are still rooms available. My email is n02185669@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu, please email me! Thanks

Kimmy

Hi
My name is kimmy me and my 3 other friends are interested in this apartment please let me know if its still available for next year.  2 of us will be graduating in Dec, One has a sublet-ter ready the other will be happy to find one if necessary!
Please let us know
kimmy

breex0

hi bella me and 2 of my friends are interested in this house please email me a glamorxchiic@aim.com so we can set something up

EAAJ209

Are all 4 rooms still available? We have 4 people that are interested!

twaldeck

hi, i'm tyler if there are spots still available i can provide 2 people or 4; you can contact me at 781-264-8024 or n02622063@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

breex0

hi my name is brianna and i am interested in this place please call me at 516-784-8822 to set something up

gweelermo

Hi! My name is Guillermo and I am very interested in the house. Are the rooms still available? If so, please give me a call/text at 646 436 7524 or email me at grestrepo67@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.

It would be 5 of us interested in the room, with the request that two of us share a room, for which we are willing to pay additionally. It's 3 guys and 2 girls, (Guillermo, Mike, Evan, Kelsey, and Ally). Let me know! Thank you!