Large private studio rental on Huguenot street!! Private entrance/bathroom/deck

Started by Alanna.greene, April 26, 2022, 09:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alanna.greene

Available for move in June 1st.

Seeking serious mature adult to rent out large sunny spacious studio located on Huguenot street. It has its own private entrance, a private back deck, private bathroom, brand new heat and air conditioning system with a remote, large closet, huge shared back yard. The space is connected to the main house in which My boyfriend and I live and with whom you will share the kitchen (with a dishwasher), and also a washer and dryer. The space will come partially furnished with a couch and a rug (pictures available upon request). In case of any allergies there are two dogs and a cat living on the property in the main house.

The location is perfect, it is within walking distance to everything new Paltz has to offer! 1 minute walk from the rail trail, 5 min walk to Main Street and Water Street, a less than 10 minute walk to the trail ways bus station, and a less than 15 minute walk to the University At New Paltz.

The lease will be month to month for up to 6 months with the possibility of continuation. Ideally looking for a summer student rental who needs a 3-6 long short term lease.

Asking $1000 a month, everything included: large private studio space with own entrance, bathroom and back deck, all utilities, laundry (washer/dryer), WiFi, parking, snow removal, garbage, etc.

Will need a copy of your credit report, proof of income and three references!

If interested, please either email, message me or send a text to 845-505-1190 in order to make an appointment to come see the place and/or get any questions answered.

Email: alanna.greene@yahoo.com