Grad Student Seeking Roommate for Apartment Share - 2 Miles From Campus

Started by kmayo, March 01, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmayo

Hi!

I'm looking for a roommate to share my apartment with. It's a 2 bedroom with lots of living space, lots of closets, an eat-in kitchen, sunroom, and nice backyard. The bedroom for rent can fit a full size bed and is $550/month with all utilities included. No pets, no smoking. There is a private driveway, and you really need a car since it's 2 miles from town (1 mile from main road & 87). There is also a small den/office type space connected to this bedroom, it's currently empty, so you could keep additional furniture there if desired.

The rest of the place is mostly furnished. I just moved in a few weeks ago, and still have a little bit of work to do. A little about me, I'm a SUNY grad student in computer science, female, 27 years old, work on campus. I need my living space to be clean/organized and work hard to keep it that way. When home, I am almost always listening to music. I like to cook, watch Netflix (no cable, but you could get it), and try to stay active. That's why the living room looks like a gym (see photos).

If interested, you can text me at 845.505.7551 or email kmayo@hawkmail... for additional photos.

Thanks,
Kristin