Looking for a private bedroom or studio 2018-2019 school year

Started by Kristina, December 22, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristina

Hi there I'm looking for a private bedroom in a shared house/apartment or studio apartment for the 2018-2019 school year. I don't have a car so I'd like for it to be within walking distance to SUNY New Paltz. Washer/dryer on site is preferred. I'm trying to find a place in the $500-$1000 per month range. Im currently a Junior studying Industrial and Organizational Psychology. I'm pretty quiet, very neat, and responsible. Let me know if you have a place available!

shineju

Please call me at 845-549-0042. There are two rooms available in village with partial work exchange if interested.

McKenna

Have you found a place yet?

Room for Rent Jan 2018 in 4 Br house $700

I'm in a house that is a 5 minute walk from the SUNY New Paltz campus as well as from town. I am leaving next semester for student teaching and am very in need of someone to take over my lease. I have an upstairs room that has beautiful wood floors and two windows, one looking out into the back yard and another that can view the tips of the mountains. There is a lot of character to the room. There are 3 other girls currently in the house, it is quiet and ideal for someone who is looking for a nice and respected surroundings. It is located at the bottom of a dead end street, so traffic is minimal. We have a good landlord that is prompt to respond to any issues; he also takes care of the yard/snow. $700 utilities are not included, although it usually comes to around $35 max for the winter months. Washer and Dryer in house. The lease is over by the end of May. Please feel free to email me with any questions, thank you. -McKenna you can email me at kenna1510@gmail.com

morgan20

My landlord is looking for people to fill up the house that I'm currently in. The house is walking distance to campus, as well as walking distance to town. The house has 7 rooms in total (although some are already taken), 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and it includes a washer & dryer!! This will be my second semester at this location, and was the best offer compared to all the other tiny rooms and locations all around New Paltz. The landlord doesn't live in NP, but if there's ever anything that needs to be fixed, he is right on it. The house is incredibly comfortable, definitely worth the price, and it's down a quiet road. Contact Anthony @ (917) 517-9423 to take a look at the place! Don't waste your time on other places! This is the place to be if you wanna have a comfortable, private, and respectful place to come home to!! :)