2 Girls looking for 2 rooms off campus

Started by parkerm3, November 07, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkerm3

Hello my friend and I are currently looking for 2 available bedrooms off campus for the upcoming Spring 2018 semester. We ideally are looking for an apartment for the 2 of us, but we are not picky as long as we are decently close to campus. Thanks everyone for all of your help in advance!

duboisdrive

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Bedrooms available for Spring Semester in any of our 4 bedroom town houses located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the tenants.  Five month lease will begin Jan 1 through May 31 @ $725 / month.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property. If academics is paramount, living here is where you need to be.

Darwindebrito

Hello,

I'm looking to sublease my room partially furnished. Lease runs from (Jan 1st - July 31st).The apartment address is 10 south chestnut 2nd floor (which is 5 mins walk to campus and about a minute from restaurants/bars). It is a 5 bedroom apartment. Rent is $650 a month and includes all utilities (electricity, water, garbage, heat). Please reply if you are interested. There are 3 rooms available as of right now.

Regards,

Newpaltzhouse

*Open house this Friday 2pm, both rooms avail Jan 5th* Are you a mature, clean & responsible person? We have two rooms for rent in a clean student house 1 & 1/2 miles from SUNY New Paltz,  (You'll need a car). $600/mo, month-to-month lease, all utilities included. House features: recently renovated kitchen and bath, wifi, weekly professional cleaning of bath/kitchen/common areas, off street parking, big backyard. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. No pets, one person to a room. Call or text 845 234 5755 to come to Friday's open house.

morgan20

My landlord is looking for people to fill up the house that I'm currently in. The house is walking distance to campus, as well as walking distance to town. The house has 7 rooms in total (although some are already taken), 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and it includes a washer & dryer!! This will be my second semester at this location, and was the best offer compared to all the other tiny rooms and locations all around New Paltz. The landlord doesn't live in NP, but if there's ever anything that needs to be fixed, he is right on it. The house is incredibly comfortable, definitely worth the price, and it's down a quiet road. Contact Anthony @ (917) 517-9423 to take a look at the place! Don't waste your time on other places! This is the place to be if you wanna have a comfortable, private, and respectful place to come home to!! :)