very cool and fun girl seeking equally cool and fun female roommate for 2 BD

Started by fairleigh, April 03, 2016, 10:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairleigh

Hi there!

I'm a 23 yr old, female transfer student coming from Florida, and I'm looking for an apartment for the fall 2016 - spring 2017 semesters. I'd love to find a 2 bedroom place with someone preferably within walking distance to campus, but being on the campus bus route will work as well. My budget is very flexible. I'd like to find a place by August, but would prefer finding potential roommates earlier.

A little about me: I like collecting memes and I'm running out of storage on my phone. I'm like, one of those ~extroverted introverts~ where hosting parties can be fun, but I always need some serious down time. I love video games (addicted to Undertale,) and I'm currently freaking out over the fact that I'm seeing Hamilton the musical next weekend. I'm a big nerd. I'll be a Gender Studies and Political Science Major. I can't think of anything else. Talking about yourself gets weird after a while, right?

Anyway, if you'd like to contact me so we can connect on Facebook/Twitter/Insta, my email is stiglmef1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu