Looking for roommate year lease beginning August 1, $475

Started by nrigaud, April 03, 2016, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrigaud

1 Bedroom apartment partitioned into two bedrooms due to large living room and cost efficiency. Heat, water, garbage removal all included. Only utilities to worry about are electric and wi-fi. Electric is billed every two months from central hudson, coming to around $80 for the two months, and then wi-fi is $45 a month.

Apartment is located in Southside, building 9. The complex has a clubhouse which includes a pool, fitness area, small library, grill area, and cable. Landlords are very reliable, on-site every day from 9-5. They're able to supply furniture if necessary (couches, beds, etc.). Neighbors are friendly.

My name's Nikki, I'm a chemistry major, probably going to be living here for four years and I'm fairly easy to get along with, all I ask is that you're respectful. I tend to be very respectful and approachable, I'm fine with you doing what you want in the apartment so long as you don't touch any of the things in my room without permission. I enjoy cooking, and I spend a lot of my time studying, but I'd still like to get to know you more as we room together.

You can call or text me at 845-417-8204, or email me at rigaudn1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu to come see the place or to just get coffee and meet me before you decide anything.

Thanks!
Nikki