Female student Seeking 1 Bedroom Apartment for Fall 2016- Spring 2017

Started by fairleigh, March 30, 2016, 06:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairleigh

Hi there!

I'm a transfer student coming from Florida, and I'm looking for an apartment for the fall 2016 - spring 2017 semesters. I'd love to find a 1 bedroom place preferably within walking distance to campus, but being on the campus bus route will work as well.

duboisdrive

Hello....
I have femaie students in my townhouses looking for roommates.  Perhaps you might be interested.....
Below is my Off Campus Housing Bulletin Board advertisement.

Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house and also looking for roommates with existing tenants for total bedroom occupancy...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse is equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Interested students can contact owner: eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.

Mittens

Hello! I was looking to sublet my place and give up my lease starting in June, and the lease runs August to August officially. It's 1 room in a house, $575 everything included, on the bus route. Send me an email if you're interested mittentc1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

kat_l

Hi! My roommates/friends and I are looking for one more person in our house. Our other friend decided to transfer and bailed on us. Its super close to campus, and you would have your own room. The rent is $700 a month, its a ten month lease (August-end of May) so over the summer you don't have to pay if youre not going to be here. Let me know if you have any questions!

kleina3

Hi! My name is Alayna and I'm looking for a place for next year! I know this was a while ago when you posted this, but if the room is still available please let me know! Thanks!

duboisdrive

I have Off Campus Living: Walking distance.  Renting 4 bedroom town house...... located at 30 Henry W Dubois Drive.  Each townhouse has Grad & UnderGrad looking for roommates.  The townhouses are equipped with 4 bdrms, large kit, large LR, 2 full baths, walk in closets, washer & dryer, and parking for each tenant on premises. Rent is $625.00 per student per month. Utilities and water expenses are divided equally among the four tenants in the unit. Twelve month lease term is from June 1 to May 31.  Contact me @ eawiniarski@gmail.com or text/call 845-705-9449.  Location is a five star  property.  You won't regret a look & see.

jacksonsativa

Hey there, i've got a room for sublet available June 1st at an apartment complex only a few minutes walk from Campus for 525 a month plus util with 2 other female room mates. Get back to me at n02678644@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu for more details!

dxp8213

Hey girl i have a 450 apt utilities avg. Out to be 70 dollars

Its a minute walk from campus

Txt me 585-435-7989