Female Grad Student Looking for Female Roommate

Started by jewellog, March 30, 2016, 12:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewellog

Hello,

My name is Olivia, I will be moving to New Paltz in August as a graduate student. I am hoping to find a female roommate to share an apartment with. I'm not gonna lie I am still not sure where I am planning on living yet. I am a pretty neat person, so I would prefer to room with someone who is also neat, and who doesn't smoke (I have asthma). I do have a cat, but she is very sweet. Please email me at: jewellog@dukes.jmu.edu, if you are interested. Like I said, I still haven't figured out exactly where I plan on living yet, but I have some ideas that we could talk about based on what is important to each of us.

chaudhah1

Hey,

Me and  my roommate are looking into a 3 bedroom apartment and we are looking for  a 3rd roommate. The apartment is very spacious well lit, has an eat in kitchen and wooden floors. It is on the main street, 3-4 min walk to campus. We do have a cat which is well trained neat and friendly. We both are graduate students and do not smoke and neither are we partiers, we are looking for a clean, nice and friendly roommate. Let me know if you're interested, we have the pictures for the apartment if you're interested to see them. You can contact us via email chaudhah1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu