2015 Spring Semester

Started by talphonse, December 10, 2014, 04:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

talphonse

Hey i am currently looking for an apartment/room for the Spring semester! I am a new transfer to Suny New Paltz and majoring in Psychology, concentration in Psychobiology, w/ linguistics minor. I'm very open to having roomates and metting new people. I am very easygoing and like to go out, and also balance with work during the week.

EmilyVanacore

I have a room for rent for this Spring semester. It is located on Orchard Lane (close to campus). There are 6 other girls in the house. The room is cozy with a good sized closet. Please get back to me if you're interested! Emmvana@gmail.com

50north

Hi!

We have rooms available here: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/roo/4792045971.html

Currently none of the rooms have been taken but we are trying to fill the house. Email me sethberesford@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks.

shineju

Hi, I have a room available for rent January 1, 2015 located in walking distance to SUNY New Paltz campus at 136 North Chestnut Street. Furnished, peaceful, and one of the nicest places in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, wood floors, etc. Best WiFi, electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the separate laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike if you don't have one. Free for students New Paltz loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent is $650 per month. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to call me at 516 -806-8764 email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well. - Julie

jacksonsativa

I have a room available for sublet for Spring 2015 2 minutes from campus on the Rail Trail. Email me at @sativacult@gmail.com for more info.

kristinaxxx24

I have a room for the semester. It is fully furnished, huge, and the best part it is above a deli! It is a 2 minute walk from campus so if you are interested let me know.

631-902-2568

km72

Hi! We have a bedroom available in a 5-person house of females right next to campus for spring semester. It would be furnished and has a dishwasher, washer/dryer, and 2 bathrooms. Rent is $575 per month plus utilities. Please contact me at kmooney2012@gmail.com if you would like more information!

av2701

Hi i have a room available $575 a month 4 minute walk to class & town

kc258

Hi!! I will have a room available in my apartment starting in January 2016, until August 2016. The apartment is walking distance to school and has laundry on the premises. The room is unfurnished but can fit a double bed, dresser and desk comfortably. There is a closet in the room as well. Rent is around $630 a month plus cable and wifi (I pay electric) and the renter would be subletting from my roommate, whose name is on the lease but is leaving school. There are no pets allowed in the complex. (I am allergic to cats, sorry!)

A little bit about me: I am a graduate student, looking for another female student roommate. I am in my mid-twenties and looking for someone who is clean and mature. Preferably, this person would also be a graduate student, who is not looking to party 24/7, but undergraduate students are okay as long as you fit this criteria!

Please contact me at kayla.villante@gmail.com if you're interested. In the e-mail include your age and occupation/student status!

lfitz121@gmail.com

Hey! I have a room available in a house with three lovely & friendly girls, open to sublet from January of 2016 till mid-May (end of spring semester).  The house is located right off of Church Street and is a three minute walk to Main Street about a ten minute walk to campus! The house is spacious, cozy, nicely furnished with two full baths, washer dryer, front porch, and dedicated hangout /study room! The bedroom comes fully furnished with a full size bed, closet, dresser, desk, nightstand and storage shelves. Please let me know if you are interested so I can provide pictures and more information about pricing! My email is Lfitz121@gmail.com

jenna

I am graduating in December and want to sublet my room there are also 5 other rooms available. The lease would go from December or January to August and is 675$ per month with all utilities included. The house is new, clean, has central air, plenty of parking, washer/dryer and will come fully furnished. It is a great location about a 5 min walk from campus and main street. Text or email if you are interested. 631-786-1730  dysartj1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Enolagirl

I'm in need to sublet my room on 62 south chestnut. The house is fully furnished with a stocked kitchen. There are 4 other awesome girls living here who are really chill. A cleaning lady comes each month and does all the stuff you'd rather not do. The house has 3 floors, 2 bathrooms, a sunroom and washer/dryer. Call me at 1646-982-4863 or email at blakelya1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. Looking forward to talking to you!

Helper

I have an apartment. 2 br.  Kitchen bathroom.   Text me at 8455901342

Deangm

I have a room in Paltz Commons open! It's a two bedroom apartment, 2 minute walk from the edge of campus (if that). The bigger of the two rooms is open, apartment fully furnished, and some bedroom furniture is available if you need/want.

email me deang.m101@gmail.com and I can answer any questions/show you the apartment if you want :)

sarawillington

Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.