Looking for Fall '14 - Spring '15

Started by taytayk02, June 29, 2014, 05:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taytayk02

My name is Taylor. I'm twenty years old and I'm going to be a senior this coming year. I'm looking for a place to live for the upcoming school year. I would prefer to live with just one other girl. I'm not looking to spend more than about $725/month including utilities, but would prefer something much cheaper than that.

I major in Early Childhood/Childhood Education with a concentration in English. I also minor in Deaf Studies. I do not drink, smoke anything, or do drugs. I do not party, and am usually at home most days. I am looking for a roommate who will be respectful, does not smoke anything, and won't have people coming into the house at all hours of the night. I don't mind people coming during the day, and don't mind people spending the night once in a while if they are respectful. I have dealt with really bad roommates in the past, and finally had an amazing roommate this past year, but unfortunately she won't be there with me for my last year. I am just looking for someone with whom I can spend my last year at SUNY New Paltz without drama. I'm not the type of person who will be on top of you if you leave dishes in the sink overnight, and never had an issue with cleaning with my current roommate (we would jump in to do whatever was needed, and never really had to have a discussion about it).

Please email me at n02474153@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you have a room that I could look at. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have for me as well.

Thank you!

taytayk02

I'm still in need of a place to live... Please email me if you have anything available!

shineju

Available for rent August 1st without any dramma. Furnished, peaceful, and most nicest place in New Paltz (as stated by previous students) with dimming fancy wall lighting fixtures, bright fresh paint, new pine doors and blinds, new bathroom, walking distance to the SUNY New Paltz campus. Electric, heat, water, garbage disposal, lawn maintenance, and snow removal are included along with the laundry room and bike storage. You are welcome to borrow my bike too. Loop bus stops in front of the property as well. Mohonk Mountain is visible from some windows. HGTV like bathroom just renovated and additional nice renovations have been done. Community center, My Market, and Town Hall are right next door. Rent per month - room #1 is $650, room #2 is $750, but I can do the second larger room for $725. If you are seriously interested, please feel free to contact me by calling 516-806-8764 or email me at shineju@newpaltz.edu
Thank you for reading my add and I wish you well. - Julie