Female transfer student looking for a place to live near campus

Started by FLS9194, May 05, 2014, 04:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLS9194

Starting my Junior year at New Paltz this fall. I am an Art major and athlete who is looking for a roommate(s) in a house/apartment close to campus. I like to keep my room very clean and would appreciate the same. I am a serious student who enjoys some fun. I would prefer to live with females but would consider males as well.

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,
I just listed a posting under "furnished rooms in beautiful house next to campus."  Look it over and f you're interested, please text me. Daniel 845 532-3133.
Best Wishes.

Lady_artist

Hi there!

I have a cute sunny house for five (5) or (4) on south oak wood terrace and includes living room, kitchen, big back yard and 2 bathrooms.(one upstairs and one downstairs), a basement for storage, a great big wrap around deck and a free washer and dryer. I pay for some utilities The location is a block and a half from campus - would you be interested?
I can set up appt
Let me know if you are interested

Deb 917 439-8969

woodbm

Hi
I have a 2 bedroom apartment located on 32 Prospect Street (walking distance from school) available from the end of May onwards.
Rent is $1200 per month, $600 per room.  Includes Hot Water, Garbage, Gas and Parking.
Please call Stu for details.
1 845 527 9698