Looking for place to stay this summer

Started by polokofa1, April 18, 2014, 11:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polokofa1

Hi,
I'm looking for a place to stay this summer from June-August. If anyone is subletting a place for under $600/month that is in the town of New Paltz (or very near) please email me at polokofa1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu!
Thanks!

Kiki568

Are you still looking for a place for the summer? I have a room available in a 4 bedroom house for $625 with all utilities included. It's right on Plattekill Avenue, right in the middle of town and campus. Great house, big living room, laundry on-site, front and back porches, laid back people. Let me know. Call at (732) 759-0520 or email me at kikila469@gmail.com

SeriAdesina

If you're interested I am subletting my room in a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment (above russo's) for the summer. YOU'LL MOST LIKELY GET THE WHOLE PLACE TO YOURSELF FOR THE SUMMER. Its 625 a month including all utilities except wifi and electricity (which is really low). It's a beautiful place and a 3 minute walk to campus.
Email me At Adesinas1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if youre interested!!

lexa13

If you're interested I have a room I'm subletting for 575 all utilities included. It begins May into August. Let me know! You can email me at n02525484@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or lexab134@gmail.com  :D

abudinger

Hi there!

I have a great place to sublet this summer. Really close to town, right next to water street, and close to the rail trail. I was super lucky to get this house as it is always filled up really quickly because it is quite an awesome place. It's 550 a month plus utilities, and I can happily send pictures if you're interested. You could move in starting June 1st, and if you need it furnished that's no problem. My email is annaraybud@gmail.com hope to hear from you!