Mid-May to August sublet, L shaped apartment, 835 a month and utilities included

Started by beatlesbabe2484, March 21, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatlesbabe2484

This beautiful L shaped studio apartment is located in an old hotel building and provides you with a beautiful view of the mountains from your bedroom window. It is available as a sublet from mid-May to mid-August, and after that a new year long lease can be started. The pictures above are old, as I no longer live there. Since I've moved out, the walls have been painted and a new carpet has been installed.   It is located in the best part of town (i.e. quiet, and next to the Rail Trail and the Waterstreet Market), and you are dealing with the best landlord/lady in town (I am not said person, this is just a testament of my year and half long experience of dealing with her. She is kind, caring, responsible and unlike multiple others whom I have dealt with in town, not corrupt). It is a beautiful, sunny apartment with all utilities included, except for cable. To clarify your $835 rent includes water, electricity, heat, internet, snow removal, garbage removal and a personal parking spot. There is no on-premise laundry facilities, but you have 2 laundromats across the street from you in either direction. The landlady is also very good with responding and resolving, when the rare occasion that you should need a repair occurs. This apartment is available right away, pending that you provide an $835 security deposit and first month's rent upon signing the sub-lease.  The price is non-negotiable.  I am looking for a clean, quiet, and financially stable/ responsible individual to take over my lease.   It is about a 6 minute walk from campus, and it is located right on Main Street. The apartment was thoroughly cleaned upon my departure. Cats  and most small animals are allowed (but no more than two). Dogs are allowed on rare conditions, but this is not an optimal apartment for dogs. It is a third floor apartment, and you have to climb a narrow staircase to exit and enter it.  If the landlady were to consider a dog, it should be a small dog, house trained, and the landlady would have to meet it to assess its temperament.