One guy looking for a house or apt.

Started by procrastinator713, May 06, 2013, 05:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

procrastinator713

I am looking for a house with others or an apartment. I am looking for a Aug starting lease with around $600-625 monthly rent including utilities. I would preferer if there is a washer and dryer. I like to music loud sometimes so I hope there wouldnt be a problem with that so often. Looking for some really chill and laid back roommates who also can be serious and responsible. Thanks.

donnyt28

Hi,

I am looking for two roommates to share a 4 BR apartment with next year. It's a year lease, and the lease starts beginning of August. It's located on the corner of S. Oakwood Terrace and Main Street. Right above Russo's Deli (164 Main St). It's walking distance to everything. Two minutes from the Trailways Bus Stop, and a 3 minutes to campus. The rent is $625 a month plus utilities. The apartment has one bathroom with a stand up shower, and a washer/dryer is included. Pictures are available. My roommate and I are both going to be juniors. We like to have fun, but we are also serious about our work. You can email me at dontracy18@yahoo.com if interested

jordog

hi there is an available room in my house for next semester. please email me at n02629882@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu!