rooms for rent

Started by spooky, March 22, 2013, 01:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spooky

Two large rooms for rent in private Victorian Home.Furnished with full sized bed and dresser.Both rooms have two large windows and a good sized closet.Hardwood floors.Share kitchen and one and a half bath.Owner has 2 cats.Two blocks to campus and 1 block to town.Perfect for mature serious minded female student or professional.Non-smoker and must be neat.No pets.Rent is 600.00 a month plus 1 month security.This includes:wireless internet,electric,heat,off street parking.Month to Month lease.If interested,please e-mail me at monarose27@aol.com and leave a contact number.One room available april 1st ,Second room available june 1 Can be flexable for summer and or fall semester.

chloecote

Hello,
I am a female student and am transferring into New Paltz in the fall. I also am looking for a place to live. If the space is still available, I'd like to know more and possibly set up a time to meet. Please feel free to contact me via email or telephone. My number is 845 544 3849 and my email is clcotewv5@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.