Female looking for a room

Started by Rosemary, February 27, 2013, 02:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary

My name is Rosemary, I'm currently a sophomore living on campus but want to move off. I'm looking for something not to far from campus. I'm a very clean, responsible, reliable and trustworthy person. If anyone has something available please free to contact me roseowuo@aol.com

N02205227

We are moving into a BRAND NEW 6-7 Bedroom house. Each room that is available is very spacious.  The house is 1 minute walking distance from town 8 minutes to class.  The house will have central air and ac. The house is 635+ utilities. Utilities are about $50 a month depending on how many housemates we find. We are 4 girls who are extremely chill. We like to study during the week but we don't mind partying on the weekends. Guys and girls are welcomed. Please be fairly neat :) We are surrounded by other college houses and we have one of the best locations in New Paltz. If you're interested please give me a call at 8459430522 or feel free to text.
Hope to hear from you soon!

hwmini

I am a graduate student at SUNY New Paltz. I have a beautiful house with two rooms + shared bathroom for rent. My house is walking distance to campus and town. Tenants would have full use of kitchen, dining room, living room, screened-in porch, and washer/dryer.

Room 1 (with closet): $620 + utilities
Room 2 (with closet): $600 + utilities

Lease runs August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014

Contact information: hwmini@gmail.com