Housemate Hunting- Need someone ASAP!!

Started by crocetti, July 24, 2012, 05:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crocetti

Hello! I live in a beautiful 4 bedroom house in the village of New Paltz.  We are looking for one or two people to join us on our lease for the 2012-13 school year.  This is NOT your typical VoNP home, we have hardwood floors, a gas range stove (we love to cook), a large living room, and all bed rooms are spacious. If you are tired of the low-quality housing that seems to be the pervasive standard, then this could be the housing situation for you!  Available ASAP.  Please call and I can tell you more/ schedule a showing.
Can move in this weekend!  Emily- 631-327-2478

enginagan

hi emily we r 2 guys want to set up an appointment to see the rooms.... enginagan@ymail.com (we both studying at the college)

siva

im very interested in your room for rent.please call me 845 798 2778....ty
barbra

KatieTags

Hi, I am very interested in the offer! I am going into my senior year at New Paltz. I am clean, respectful and fun, and would love the opportunity to speak further!
A little about myself: I am a part of the Human Services concentration in the Sociology dept. at New Paltz. I am clean, respectful, and I would like to think pretty fun! I love cooking, and doing crafty things. Overall, I think I'd be an easy-going housemate.
I was originally supposed to be studying abroad in Peru this semester, but things fell through, and now I'm scrambling with getting a place/job/classes!
That being said, I am only going to be around for the Fall Semester... I would try my best to get someone for the spring for you guys, and I would really love if we could try to work it out.
I am available to come up to New Paltz this Sunday if you all would like to meet! Please let me know when you can.
Thanks,
Katie Tagarello
646-239-2711

ashwigie91

Hey! I am a senior from Manhattanville College moving to the New Paltz area. I'm gunna be going to massage / aroma therapy school in Newburgh and taking some classes on the side. Im a pretty cool, relaxed, and easy to get along with.....are you still looking for a roomate?