Large 6 BEDROOM HOME NEAR SUNY

Started by conne wassmann, July 19, 2012, 10:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conne wassmann

All utilities included heat, cable, electric, internet, garbage.
Home is situated at the end of a lovely culdesac. There is a pond that runs through the back and provides a lovely landscape. Plenty of room for 6. Pleae respond to this post for more information. All utilities included heat, cable, electric, internet, garbage.

grammargirl

I would like to know more information about the house. Where is is located? Please contact me for more info.

Lmou

I would also like to know more about this apartment. I'm in desperate need for a place to live by the first of August. My email address is luah134@hotmail.com. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

EmilyVanacore

Hello,
I am interested in this house, I would like to know more information about it. Please email me at em.vanacore16@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
. Thank you! -Em

npxc7

Hello, I am very interested in this house! Please e-mail me as soon as you can, I'd love to hear more about it :)
n02450941@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
- Alexa

mumusan

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg O'Dwyer, i'm 20 years old and i'm looking for an apartment near main street as well as campus.  I'm going to be transferring to New Paltz in spring 2013 and am very interested in a house with multiple bedrooms as well as room mates.  I'm really easy to get along with, love having a good time but still serious about my work, i'm very respectful and considerate.  I'm definately interested in a 5bedroom house and have a few questions so feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me at megodwyer@gmail.com, or call/text me 5169960610. Thanks!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.

ukheadphone2012

May i know how much is the rent?
my email address: N02550110@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Did you rent it to anyone? I aslo looking for a new house to rent, could you send more information to my email: jessica.armstrengs@gmail.com

eco123

Hello,
I am interested in this house, I would like to know more information about it. Please email me at ecedindar@msn.com

weberjohn18

is it on the suny side for main street or the far side of main street?

emilyholub

Hi!!
I'm interested in more information!
please email me at N02454210@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu
Thank you!

togi

Hi,

I am very interested in this house. If it is still available, please e-mail me as soon as you can.  tolgay15@hotmail.com

Thank you

RyanK1993

Hi, a group of my friends and I plan on moving off campus next year (Fall 2013) and the description of this house sounds just what we're looking for.  If the house hasn't already been rented out, please email me with more information about the house!  If the house has already been rented out but you have other properties that you'll be looking to lease, please inform me of those as well.
Email: ryank1993@gmail.com

catherine0392

I am interested in renting a six person house for '12-'13 school year. We are 6 extremely relaxed and neat girls looking for a home close to campus. Please e-mail me with more information. n02464521@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. I would love to see the house within the upcoming weeks.

catherine0392

I am very interested in renting all six rooms for the following academic year. Please e-mail me at n02464521@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with more information. I would love to come see the house at some point within the next few weeks.