APARTMENT NEEDED FOR MATURE STUDENT

Started by whitneymiller3, April 30, 2012, 06:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitneymiller3

I am 22 years old looking for a place I can call home, as long as it is in my budget, of $900 I will take it. I dont need to much space but I prefer to be close to campus and even closer to main st. I will be a great person to have living there because I am responsible and I will treat the one BR or studio very nicely. Thanks for reading and I hope we can make something work!!

mays101

Hello,

If you still need a place near town and SUNY campus feel free to call or email.  We have a large studio
that is private and quiet.  Been renting it to students for many years.

Be well,

Michael
255-7978
nyretreats@mindspring.com

Ginger.Olenik

Hi, I have a bedroom available in a three bedroom/ two bath apartment on Church Street. Currently there's a male and female living in the rooms and we need one more. The apt is very close to main st and still within walking distance to the school.
Please call/text me at 845-519-4563 or email at n02456688@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Thanks!

sfurnell89

Hi my names Samantha and I have a room in a four bedroom apartment. There will be 3 graduate students living in the house next year so we are all focused on school work but do like to hang out and have a good time. The room is $520 a month and utilities are included except cable/internet (which is $33 a month) and electricity (about $30-40 every 2 months depending on how conscience we are that month). If you are interested feel free to contact me at N1278684@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu