Transfer student looking for both a roommate and a place to live

Started by iambrandonlol, April 17, 2012, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrandonlol

Hey I'm Brandon. I'm a transfer student going into my junior year who is looking for both a roommate and a place to live. I am a laid back guy who's just trying to find something so I don't end up living on my friends couch for a year. Contact me via email at iambrandonlol@yahoo.com or call me 718-974-4306 (texting would be ideal since I have a pretty busy school schedule).

Austin

Hey my names austin and im also gunna be a transfer student going into my junior year for communications. Im extremely laid back and i like to go out on the weekends but i do all my schoolwork on time haha i have a girlfriend who goes to newpaltz so you dont have to worry about me bringing back any obnoxious girls because ill probably sleep in her room alot...text me if your interested at 631 525 3841

Rjdht22

hi, my name is Ryan a transfer student who will be a junior going to new paltz for the fall 2012 semester, and looking for close walking distance house/apartment/roommates , I am very low key and I'm into sports, I go to gym, not looking for a party house but I go out on weekends. I going to check out places on Saturday 21  text or email me if you want try and find house/apartment 516-457-6847 rjdht22@gmail.com