Transfer Student for Spring 2013 looking for a roommate!

Started by lgold, October 01, 2012, 07:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lgold

My name is Lacee im 21 years old and I will be coming into New Paltz in the spring and am looking for a female roommate (or 2)! I am a very easy person to get along with and I am ideally looking to move into a 2 bedroom apartment near campus.  :D I don't know anyone at New Paltz so far so I am looking for another transfer student like myself or someone whom already attends New Paltz and will show me the ropes!

Hope to hear back!

Meggpope

Hello Lacee
My name is Megan and I will be transferring to New Paltz in the spring 2013 semester. I am also looking for a place close to campus and roommates. I would love to talk to you more about possible rooming together? You can text me if you would like at 845-554-2934

Hope to hear from you! :D

mcasey03

Hello!

I'm also transferring and will need roomates. I'm chill and respectful and a psychology major. please email me!  ;D

-Maile

pfisterk1

Hey girls,

I am going to be a graduate student starting in Spring 2013 and am also looking for an apartment/potential roommate(s). I am 22-years-old, laid back, clean, with a variety of interests. I'm a very hard worker and like to get my work done, but I also like to have fun! If either of you wants to get in contact with me to learn a little bit about myself my email is katiepfist@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Katie

alyssa7

Hello, my name is Alyssa. I have space in a 2 bedroom apartment that is 5 minutes from the New Paltz campus for a female. The space is available in a SHARED ROOM. The rent is $345 (it may go up about $20 when we renew the less) per month, plus utilities (which is about $50 each month). I am a grad student, and my roommate is a sophomore. We like to go out, but we also are hard workers. We keep our apartment fairly clean, and hope our new roommate would also. If you are interested in the space, please EMAIL ME, and I can send you pictures of the apartment. If things seem to work out, we can set up a time to meet up to get to know each other first. n01823622@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

burgessl1

Hey,

My name is Lauren I am a 22 year old graduate student currently living in Poughkeepsie ad trying to find a place closer to new paltz. Maybe we could find a 4 bedroom apartment? I am here so I am available to look around let me know what you think. you can e-mail me @ burgesslauren6@gmail.com

Thanks,

Lauren

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg, i'm 20 years old and transferring to New Paltz spring 2013 also looking for room mates/an apartment close to main street as well as campus.  If you guys are looking for another room mate feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me Megodwyer@gmail.com , or call me 5169960610.  I'm really laid back, easy to get along with, love having a good time but is also serious about my work, respectful and am looking for the same type in room mates so if any of you are interested let me know!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.

maddy3692

Hey my name's Madelaine I'm also A transfer student that will start in the spring 2013. I'm pretty calm, I'm not much of a confrontationist, I can say I'm pretty easy going If this is still available please feel free to email me at mlazaro06@gmail.com.