Fall 2012 Transfer Looking for Studio or 1BR Cottage/Apt/House by Summer

Started by Hendy84, February 15, 2012, 12:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hendy84

I am a 27 year old male, born and raised in the Adirondacks, in Lake Placid, NY. I am looking for a nice place to live with my small hound mix named Zimmerman. We are both very much outdoorsman, so we won't be spending a whole lot of time at home, other than to eat, sleep, relax, and do school work. I am looking for something in the $500-700 range. Something with a yard, porch, or deck would be ideal, but not necessary. I plan to work part time on top of going to school full time. As I said, I do lots of outdoor activities: hiking, biking, camping, fishing, swimming, and the like. But, I do like to entertain small groups of people from time to time for the occasional cookout or dinner party. Other than I am quite laid back and like to read and listen to tunes (at a reasonable volume-no thumping bass for me!). I am also quite handy in many areas including landscaping and lawncare, light carpentry, painting, etc. I would like to relocate as soon as this summer so I can get some footing and familiarize myself with the people and the area before beginning a new life in another town.
Joshua Henderson
jphenderson84@yahoo.com
(518) 524-4424