Looking for a Female Roommate! $465/month

Started by mallareeg, August 20, 2012, 03:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mallareeg

Hello!
My roommate has bailed on me at the last minute leaving me in a scramble!
I'm looking for a clean, mature female roommate to take her spot!
Unfortunately I live far away and cannot move until the 25th of August!
We would be in walking distance of SUNY New Paltz!
Utilities and electric is covered!

Email me ASAP, and thank you!
-Mallery Gurnsey

navajava22

Hey,
I couldn't find your e-mail address but I'm looking to move into a place asap.  Could you give me the address?
I'm very friendly and laid-back, clean, and a great roomie!  I like to cook, crochet, hike, and hang out with friends.
Give me a call/text on my cell (845)705-6490 or email me at navasilverstein22@gmail.com
Nava

ashwigie91

Hey! I am a senior from Manhattanville College moving to the New Paltz area. I'm gunna be going to massage / aroma therapy school in Newburgh and taking some classes on the side. Im a pretty cool, relaxed, and easy to get along with.....are you still looking for a roomate?

N02420652

Hi, if this is still available I would love to check it out! I'm 26/F studying history at NP, I am a baker by trade and I also have a beagle in tote. Please let me know if it's still open, I am looking for something starting in October.

parisblus1

Liza

prettygirlpink7

Hello! Are you still looking for a roomate!? I am in need of an apt! I will be studying Business Admin at New Paltz and looking for someone to live with. I work two jobs and have a very busy schedule. Please let me know if this is still open!! Prettygirlpink7@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Sarah