Main Street Apartment $580

Started by mainandoakwood, February 13, 2012, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainandoakwood

We're four students seeking a fifth roommate for a 4 bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in Main Street and South Oakwood Terrace. Tenant must be responsible for own rent, keeping common room/kitchen clean with the rest of us, and has to be drug-free. Two females and two males, lease begins June 1st, but subletting can be an option.

The room is large (12x12), has windows, lots of sunlight (and a skylight). The apartment has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and hardwood floors. Five minute walk to campus. The room is $580, first and last month security needed and utilities payed up front, the only utilities you would have to pay for throughout the year is electricity and internet service.

E-mail if you are interested or have any questions.

n02224680

Hey, I'm interested in checking this out. I'm currently a sophomore (girl) and am looking for a place to live next year, preferably close to campus so this sounds like a good deal. Could somone give me a contact number so I can meet up with you guys? Email me at N02224680@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu. Thanks so much!