four bedroom apt in village super location

Started by yutke, February 09, 2012, 03:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yutke

This four bedrooom space will be available June 1st 5 minute walk to University 30 second walk to Mainstreet,parking facilities are available..........This space overlooks the Wallkill and has a deck where one can sunbath and enjoy a cup of Java as the river water sparkles in your eyes.......call 845-255-5153 for more info........

EAAJ209

Can you give us some information about prices and what's included?

n02103034

Do you think you could email me more information I am studying abroad this semester and interested in getting a 4 bedroom with my friends.

Thank you
Amelia

danskdean

Could you email me more about the specifics of this space? My email is danskdean@aol.com.
thanks!
Lindsey

yutke

Hi,  this space can either be for 4 people @575.00 per person or 5 people @460.00 per person.. call for more info @845-417-7733

yutke

hi,  this space is located off the corner of Water and Main st. its across the street from the Guilded Otter and water Street Market...it has a full wood deck with incredible views of the mountain and river.  We have parking for cars in our parking lot across the street...if you need more info you can call 845-417-7733 ask for Jon...

tafmanhasset

John

very interested in the apartment .Will be in New Paltz on the 12th and would like to see it.
Thanks

John