need apartment/roomate for spring 13!

Started by prettygirlpink7, September 24, 2012, 09:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prettygirlpink7

Hi everyone, I will be transfering to NP in the spring and need an apartment. Totally fine living on my own, but if someone wanted a roomate, responsible, reliable, clean etc, that would be me! Looking for something with utilities included, please let me know what you have available and price ranges. Reply here or email me! prettygirlpink7@yahoo.com

Thanks !
Sarah  ;D

parisblus1

Hi Sarah!

I am looking for a roommate (s) . This is a perfect setting for a college student. One price ~ All utilities are included. This is a 2br/2bath w/ a loft. ~ Asking 600/month. Your room is unfurnished. It is a Cozy Private BR in Stone Ridge  1/2 miles from SUNY Ulster & about 15 minute drive to SUNY  New Paltz. Preferred student (s), non-smokers, and no pets. Please let me know if you are interested. Move in date is flexible but can be asap if needed.

Thank you,

Liza
904-347-8327
parisblus@hotmail.com
Liza

Meggpope

Hello are you still looking for a roommate for the spring 2013 semester? I am transferring to newpaltz and I just started looking for housing. I am friendly, clean, and outgoing so if you are interested please email me! Meggpope@aim.com

-Megan

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg, i'm 20 years old and transferring to New Paltz spring 2013 also looking for room mates/an apartment close to main street as well as campus.  If you guys are looking for another room mate feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me Megodwyer@gmail.com , or call me 5169960610.  I'm really laid back, easy to get along with, love having a good time but is also serious about my work, respectful and am looking for the same type in room mates so if any of you are interested let me know!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.

parisblus1

Hello-

If you all are still looking for a place please see my listing below and contact me.

Thanks Liza
Liza

n02029009

Hello I have an apartment available to rent for the spring semester.  Its two bedrooms so you would have a room mate but its on main street centrally located in town and one block from campus.  The landlord and neighbors are great, its an apartment complex so you meet many people. We are also renting it partially furnished. Please respond at sarabrnstn@gmail.com

Alanamol

are you still looking for a roommate for spring 2013?