GREAT house to share w/friends (4or5)-For Spring semester w/summer (or sooner)

Started by newpaltzrental, September 17, 2012, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newpaltzrental

Large, cool, well maintained house in the Village of New Paltz, 5 houses from campus.  4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, two large living rooms, large eat in kitchen, washer/dryer, basement storage, large driveway to accommodate all tenants and cool yard with front and back porch.  The house is available December 15 (Want to move in sooner?  House is available November 15 to the perfect tenants.  Want January 1, that works too).  Total rent is $2,500 (for 4 tenants or $2,800 for 5 and includes all maintenance, wifi, and trash/recycling weekly.  Snow removal negotiated for reduced rent if you like or we'll contract out. Ideally for 4 people (would consider 5 if a couple wants to share one of the two larger rooms).  We prefer to rent to quiet, CLEAN, mature students.  This is not your typical run-down student house and the owners are currently repainting the entire house.  Email -  pcarroll433@gmail.com.  One year lease (with option to sublet) and security required NO SMOKING and NO PETS!

medicalstudent

Do we need to find the other 4 people or can we just say if we are interested and you wait until you have 4 or 5 interested students to share?
The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind with his medical training; the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity.

newpaltzrental

it would be fine if you wanted to see it - there is another graduate student interested too.  please email pcarroll433@gmail.com to set up a time.

taliatesler

My 3 friends and I are extremely interested in this house. I have emailed you a few times but haven't gotten a response yet. We will be back in New Paltz in December/January.

Please get back to me if possible!

Thanks!