Nice room, nice house - available now or in Feb.

Started by pearl5, January 11, 2012, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearl5

There's a nice room, newly everything -- furnished, painted -- on a quiet street with woodsy surroundings, yet it's easy walking distance to campus or town.  Lots of extras: Off-street parking, hi-speed internet, cable, laundry, outdoor property you're free to use for a garden.  $475/month, which includes everything.   References and 1 1/2 month's security required.  And oh, yes -- Shared vegetarian kitchen.  Come see.

sweetpeahana

Hi, I am a student (junior) at New Paltz. I am looking for a place to live, and I would like to know whether the room is still available. If so, I would like to come and see it. Please let me know as soon as you can. Here is my email: saekihanako@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.
Hanako Saeki

Jojoparkc

Hello!
I know this is last minute but I will be in town tomorrow and I was wondering if I could come look at the place. I'm a 23 year old female student. I am very neat and clean and I'm sick of messy party houses. I don't smoke and I have no pets. I love to compost and garden :)
Please call me at 315.256.2817

cboroden

Hello! My name is Caitlin B. and I am interested in this room! Please feel free to contact me through email N02218324@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or phone 631.697.4913. Thanks!

GlenSage

Hi I'm Glen,

I'm 24 from Melbourne, Australia. I just moved to New York, I'm living in NYC but I'm looking to move out to New Paltz to be near some friends.

I've got some savings behind me so I can offer some months up front if you need it.

I would love to come and have a look at the room next week sometime. I'll be in New Paltz Wednesday and Thursday next week so let me know if a time on either or those days suits.
You can call me on 631-512-7137 or reach me at sageyblues@gmail.com 24hours a day if you need any other information.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Cheers

Glen Sage