Looking for a room, lease starting may/june

Started by gardners5, March 07, 2023, 11:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gardners5

Hello, I'm an undergrad and I graduate next spring. My current lease ends in July, so I'd like to get something that starts before then. Pretty open as far as price works, I'll live in a house or apartment with as many people as necessary.

Little about me: I'm a bio major, I do my dishes in a timely manner and do my share of house-cleaning. Never gotten complaints about noise from my previous roommates and generally keep to myself

langlitk1

Hi, I have a room available for a summer sublet May15 to August9 2023 or year+ lease May 15th, 2023 to Aug 9th 2024. I have had some issues finding a sub tenant, so if you did not want to start the lease until June15th with no penalties to you, I would be cool with that.

Some info. about the place: it is a student house on North Oakwood Terrence. It is $810/month ALL utilities included.

The room is fully furnished with a bed frame and mattress, desk and chair, dresser, tv stand, and shelves. There is a washer and dryer on sight. The bedroom is very large. So is the shared kitchen and living room. There are 3 bathrooms throughout the house. No pets allowed, but it is a 5 minute walk from campus.

My lease, and your sub lease, technically ends in August 2023, but if you are interested in staying beyond August, which it seems you are, you easily can by starting your own lease with the landlords, which would last a year. I am happy to help with any questions about the signing process. I have already talked to the landlords about this, and they are cool with it!

Scott_k

Hi, I'm a 22 year old male student at New Paltz. I'm looking for 2 housemates for the upcoming school year. The house is a 3 bedroom apartment with washer/dryer units, 5 minutes from campus (but not walkable). If you think you might be interested you can text me at 516-606-2400.