2 GRAD GIRLS FOR JUNE 23

Started by cunnings3, November 23, 2022, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cunnings3

Hi! Me and my roommate have been in town for 4 years now and are starting our graduate degrees here at NP. We looking for somewhere to live starting June 2023. Must be in the village, and would like laundry and parking.

Churchst

I have a house on Church St that is looking for 2 girls for June 2023. Very large modern house with all amenities - plus off street parking. Call or Email me (Rick) at 845.419.3838 or churchstreetrentals@gmail.com

CheekyBanter111

Hey! 2 rooms available for rent in downtown New Paltz, 1 year lease starting June 1st, 2023. A female renter preferably looking for 2 other female renters. Cozy apartment is a fifteen-minute walk to campus and a five minute (or less) walk to the shops and restaurants, close to Main Street. It is a three-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a two-family house. Includes free onsite washer dryer and free spot in parking lot! Kitchen and bathroom are recently renovated. Whole house is cozy, warm, and clean.
Rent is $695 utilities included, electric and WiFi not included. Landlord covers snow plowing, trash removal, and landscaping.
If interested, please contact me ASAP.
971-227-9269