$445 Room for Rent Right Across from Campus! SPRING 2012

Started by nptransfer, October 25, 2011, 05:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nptransfer

Room for rent in a large house with friendly, fun, respectful girls. You would be sharing the very large bedroom with one other girl. I got an internship for next semester, and am moving back home for spring.

The side for rent is large enough to be it's own bedroom. Currently I fit a double bed, two dressers, a wardrober and a desk just on my side and still have room to walk around. If you're interested we might be able to work something out about keeping the room furnished for you. The furniture I purchased for this year was in great condition and very clean.

All of the utilites are included in the rent!
In the house there are 3 bathrooms(you would share the downstairs one), a fully shared kitchen, communal living room, washer and dryer!

The house is located right across from campus. You're not gonna find a place closer then this! One minute walk to the library, five minute walk to main street. Really there's no need for a car, even though you would have a parking spot. :)

This house is a lot of fun, and we do have the occasional party. Even though the bedroom is quiet, if you're a quiet person this probably isn't the best living situation for you. A couple of the girls in the house are transfers this year and a few have been here since freshman year. We're all juniors. No pets. Smoking cigarettes outside only.

I can send a picture if you're interested. Just email me n01988290@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu