Looking for a sublease (2 bedroom) June-August located in Highland, NY

Started by cruzk16, May 07, 2022, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cruzk16

Serious Inquiries Only! Apartment is located in Highland, NY which is only 12-15 minutes away from New Paltz and 10 to 20 minutes to Vassar or Marist College. Rent is $1,350 a month (utilities not included). There is parking in the back. Music is allowed and neighbors are very nice (never bother). Must meet with landlord beforehand! If interested in this apartment for lease please respond to the email - connected to this topic. Apartment is available once June begins. Also available to lease after the summer.

Nairb28

Hi,

Is the room still available?

I'm Brian, I've come across your posting on Craig's List.

I am 38 and have just finished a Master's in Mental Health Counseling. I am starting my first job in New Paltz in mid-August as a therapist there. The place you've described is very appealing to me. I am a reader, artistically oriented, respectful, a musician, looking to get out into nature, and a conscientious and low maintenance tenant.

I currently live in Brooklyn and have lived here for the past 3 years upon completing my Master's at Hunter College. I'm looking to shift gears and experience a quieter, more peaceful lifestyle. The apartment you've posted is affordable, close to my work and seems like it'd be a good fit. I'd love to learn more and talk to you on the phone or in person if you're open to that.  Feel free to text or email:

aiken.brian@gmail.com
347 909 2867