Looking for Studio/ One Bedroom Apartment/ or moving in a 2 bedroom

Started by rosarioa36, March 21, 2022, 08:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosarioa36

Fellow New Paltz student with a dog looking for one studio or one-bedroom apartment to rent ASAP! I am trying to move in with my dog (ESA) into a one-bedroom apartment or studio, I can move in as soon as possible. I am also considering anybody who wants to be roommates in a 2 bedroom apartment

My email is rosarioa36@newpaltz.edu

JarrettW

700 sq ft newly renovated studio available. Good for one student/2 Max.
2nd floor unit with private entrance.
Studio Kitchenette. Private bathroom.
Apt is on Rt 32 with straight drive (approx. 10 miles) to 32/Main st. in New Paltz. Clean and safe area.
All utilities included. Heat, Air condition, water, trash, snow removal and Wi-Fi.
Driveway parking.
Apt is 2nd level of private home. Sits on one acre property with Koi Pond.
Great place to study and enjoy nature.
Available now. $1600 monthly plus $600 security.
No smokers. Small pet considered with additional security deposit of $300.
Text (518) 859-8492 for more info.
Pics available upon request.

Nairb28

Hi,

I'm Brian, I've come across your posting on the Off-Campus Housing Bulletin Board.

I am 38 and have just finished a Master's in Mental Health Counseling. I am starting my first job in New Paltz in mid-August as a therapist there. The place you've described is very appealing to me. I am a reader, artistically oriented, respectful, quiet, looking to get out into nature, and a conscientious and low maintenance tenant.

I currently live in Brooklyn and have lived here for the past 3 years upon completing my Master's at Hunter College. I'm looking to shift gears and experience a quieter, more peaceful lifestyle. The apartment you've posted is affordable, close to my work and seems like it'd be a good fit. I'd love to learn more and talk to you on the phone or in person if you're open to that.  Feel free to text or email:

aiken.brian@gmail.com
347 909 2867

Brian