Looking for room starting Jan 1 2022

Started by gradstudent888, November 01, 2021, 09:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gradstudent888

Hi! I am a grad student looking for housing in New Paltz while I work on my student teaching semester. I'm a 23-year-old non-smoker currently working full-time. I would be ok with a semester- or year-long lease. Would be interested in sharing a house or an affordable studio. Looking for something within the price range of $700-1,000/month. Let me know if you have any questions!

newpaltzangel

I have a large furnished room available in my house. Together with the room you get a bathroom to share with one other tenant. The rest of the house: kitchen, living room, etc. is common living space. There is a laundry room to use for free and basement for storage. There is also a big back yard area and central air. The rent is $700 a month with ALL utilities included. There is cable, high-speed Internet, snow and garbage removal. Weekly housekeeper cleans kitchen, baths and common areas . The house is located three miles from campus, a five-minute drive. First, last month and one month security.  If interested e-mail me back at newpaltzangel@yahoo.com or text me at 845-399-0739