Looking for roommate/close to campus/middle of town

Started by lefebvre1, April 09, 2021, 08:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lefebvre1

Hello I'm looking for a fall 2021-spring 2022 roommate. The apartment is a second floor walk up. It has a year long lease starting this summer. The rent is $675 a month plus utilities (electric/wifi). The apartment is just off main street with a less than a 10 minute walk to campus. You would be sharing a bathroom, kitchen, and living room with a female junior at SUNY New Paltz. The apartment is spacious with a back deck and large windows. The apartment is within a 5 minute walk of Starbucks, P&G's, and IPho. Very close to the Trailways bus station. Washer and dryer across the street. There is parking available. The landlord is very nice. LGBTQ+ Friendly. If interested please call or text me at (518) 292-8877. I am happy to provide pictures of the apartment.

More About Me: I'm a double major in Digital Media Production and Theatre Arts: Performance. I like watching movies and listening to music. Pre-covid I loved going to see plays and musicals and going to social gatherings with friends. I'm a creative and fun roommate looking for someone who would love to spend time together at home while respecting each other's privacy. I will be fully vaccinated by the time the room is available.