Looking for sublease for only fall 2021

Started by MaryC_34, December 01, 2020, 08:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryC_34

Hello everyone! My name is Mary and I am a former New Paltz student that is looking to move back for the fall 2021 semester to complete a fieldwork requirement. The lease can start at any point in the summer and end in December/January. I'm not looking for housing in the spring, just the fall. I am completely open to different types of roommates and am very flexible on whether you want to be friends or left alone. My price range is around 700$ a month with utilities included in that. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in and we can talk more😁

marfs7up

HI Mary,
My name is Mary too.  I am a graduate student starting in the fall of 2021 or when campus opens from COVID 19.  I am looking for something in that price range aswell.  Please let me know if you are interested.  I am 32, kind, active, friendly, and responsible.

-Mary

moskowe11

Hi Mary,
My name is Ethan, I have a three bedroom apartment right now that is right around that price range! I am looking for two roommates to move in, the lease would begin June 1st, I am also open to finding a two bedroom somewhere else in town as well! let me know if you're interested!

marfs7up

Hi Ethan,

This sounds very good to me.  I would like to see the space/apartment before June 1st.  Please text message me at 518 588 4625 regarding this.