Senior Female Looking For Room/Apt

Started by AnaCBeaton, March 25, 2020, 09:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnaCBeaton

I'm an English-Creative Writing major currently in my junior year of uni and I'm looking for a place to stay for the next school year. I would love for a studio/one bedroom apartment, but a private room is an option too (private bathroom would be a nice extra).

I'm open minded to the options and have a price range from $500-$700 if possible. I'm also very clean, usually on the quiet side, and don't smoke at all. I also don't have any pets but won't mind them at all.

Email me at anacbeaton@gmail.com or message/call me at 929-461-5838 if you have anything that seems like a good fit. Thank you and hope you have a nice day!

Ana S. Beato

Churchst

One bedroom available in a very large 8 bedroom house (2,700sf) in the Village of New Paltz, located just 2 block from Main St. Downtown New Paltz, a short walk to Campus.  This house comes with a large living room, large kitchen (2 fridges) with eat in dining area, 3 full baths, large closets, off street parking, washer/dryer, small rear deck and front porch.  This apartment is UNFURNISHED. There is no smoking and no pets allowed in the apartment.  There is a one year lease required. House was built in 2003, an energy efficient space.

GARBAGE REMOVAL, SNOW REMOVAL ARE INCLUDED IN RENT $650 – Tenant pays all other utilities
4 guys, 3 girls is the currently.
AVAILABLE JUNE 1st, 2020
Email Rick at churchstreetrentals@gmail.com or call 845-419-3838 - reference 8 Bedroom