Grad Student Looking to Rent for Spring 2020 Semester

Started by ciervoe, November 18, 2019, 10:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciervoe

Hi! I'm returning to New Paltz for the Spring 2020 semester and looking for a place to rent. I'm a really easy roommate - I don't smoke, don't have any pets, and I'm pretty quiet and organized! Please let me know if anything is available nearby campus.

smolina5

Hey! I'm gonna be heading back home next semester and have a single room from Jan-May that's $675 a month (utilities included), all-female, and is a 10-minute walk to campus! You can text me at (914) 830-5626 if interested!

karlf21

Hi! My name is Karl and I am subletting my room for spring semester 2020 starting this January or possibly even before that. The rent is 605/month and that includes everything except for internet. The place is located extremely close to campus, like a 3 minute walk to humanities building. Please let me know if you have more questions or if you want to schedule a showing. My email is fangcok1@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and my number Is 6469193933

ackermak3

Hey I have 2 bedrooms available in a beautiful house that's super close to campus for about $500 plus utilities. My number is +18452040027 so feel free to text me for pictures and more information!

JoeyBoy

Six roommates looking for a seventh roommate in a two-story house on Orchard Lane, New Paltz. The house has two full bathrooms and rent is 650 a month, not including electric and wifi. Plenty of parking lot space and on-site laundry. Less than a five-minute walk to campus. The house is very inclusive with 5 men and one non-binary person and we are LGBTQIA+ inclusive. The room comes furnished with one closet, a dresser, a desk, a desk chair, two nightstands, and a micro-fridge. Feel free to text me at 631 - 972 - 7815
The lease begins January 1st and ends June 1st.

hasant2

Hello!

I'm graduating and subletting my room! My current housing situation sounds exactly what you're looking for- it's very quiet and clean. It's located on Church st so close to campus as well as Main Street. There is rarely any noise from the streets!

Text me if you're interested! 8327731704