Looking to rent 2 rooms for my roommate and I! 1/2020-6/2020

Started by majors1, October 28, 2019, 03:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

majors1

Hello! My roommate and I (two girls) are looking for 2 bedrooms to rent. It can be 2 rooms in an all girl house or 2 rooms in an apartment at most a mile from campus. We'd be looking to rent from January 2020 to June 2020. We're clean, not noisy and friendly!  :)

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,
I have two rooms to rent in an upstairs apartment that's 1/2 mile to campus.  Most folks consider this walking distance and the house is also close to shopping and to "downtown" New Paltz.
There are actually 3 rooms available and it's an all female house.  Total there are 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, so no waiting.
The two roommates who are staying are seniors, art majors.  Fairly quiet, clean, and studious, but not up-tight.  Easy to get along with.

Because it's upstairs, The apartment is light and airy, and quiet.
Fully furnished.  It's an easy move in.
Large eat-in kitchen has a dishwasher and microwave, (as well as a stove, fridge, and sink - of course).  Also table and chairs, pots and pans, plates, silverware, etc.
Living room has windows on two sides and is furnished with couches, lamps, and a coffee table.
Bedrooms are furnished with a bed, dresser, desk, chair, and a lamp.
Just bring your personal belongings and you're all set.

There's also a clothes washer and dryer in the apartment.  It's free, not coin operated.

The house has a Big back yard with 2 large decks with a gas grill and patio furniture.
Plenty of off street parking and a garage for storage and bike parking.

Starts Jan 1, 2020.  Rent is $600.

I can provide pictures and more information.

Please contact Daniel
845 532-3133
goodnewpaltzrental@gmail.com

ackermak3

Hey I have 2 bedrooms available in a beautiful house that's super close to campus for about $500 plus utilities. My number is +18452040027 so feel free to text me for pictures and more information!

ackermak3

Hello please feel free to text me at (845) 204-0027. I have a couple of options available if you are okay with pets!